Translate

7 Oct 2016

Need a very powerful inspiration to make study and research an important part of your life? Read this

Many of us try to run from new books or books which are out of our school/college /university education. This is normal because there is so much to handle in life that books are only for shelves. But how to stop struggling with books and start reading them?

Most of us cannot start something new. Why? Because there is no strong inspiration for that task. So, how to inspire myself or others to make reading as a part of life?
Lets take a look, what inspires us the most? Obviously, the entertainers that can make us laugh and we connect our life with them so much that we want to see everything from their perspective.
Lets say, I am really inspired with Fifth Harmony. Whenever I have spare time I search the web and read what is new about Fifth Harmony and watch their videos and so on.
But what I saw in those videos? They always have atleast one book with them even if they are enjoying their life.
When they talk, they have perfect words and knowledge for every sentence they speak. How! That is not inherited or they have big brains. This is because they read  a lot. And what we do? We see their videos and read their tweets! Thats our hobby and we do it frequently. They get richer and richer and we waste our time on them!
So, why not to use my free time on myself by doing something what celebrities and stars do!  Why not to start reading, do research and discuss that surly every celebrity do.
I will close everything with this:
  Fifth Harmony is my inspiration and I follow them what they think and do. And yes my girls read a lot.
Video for you see books with fifth harmony. There are many others.
Comment because it make me happy. Hahaha
I will also discuss about what to read in some day of my life.
MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment